- We've been relatively quiet lately, but that doesn't mean we haven't been busy. We're hard at work trying to put together some new songs to finish up our album. We're still hoping to release it soon, but we are ridiculously slow song writers, and don't like to rush anything, so we're taking our time.
- On that note, we will have given out our 1,500th copy of A Mountain to Maintain pretty soon. Still intend to keep giving them out, until the full length comes out, at least.
- We just had our one year anniversary! We've already accomplished some things we're very proud of, but don't intend to slow down.
- We are meeting in the next few days to discuss touring in the fall. We may be doing some dates with our band-boyfriends Volcanoes.
- We're working on T-Shirt designs! After we finish the design, we need to find a good St. Louis based printer. Anyone have any suggestions?
- We filmed a video with KDHX and Civil Ape. Not sure when it will be released, though.
- We played Nebula Co-workings Happy Hour event last month. It was awesome. We had a great time, we love them all.
- We played a show at the Barcade on Watson a few nights ago with Foxing. They are new and we really had a great time. Probably playing more shows with them soon.
- We have a few show announcements:
- We are playing the Strange Folk Festival! This is going to be rad. Two day event out in O'Fallon, Illinois, with some really awesome other bands. Last year the event drew over 15,000 people. More info on that TBA. Here's their website: http://www.strangefolkfestival.com/
- We are playing Off Broadway with Ou! ou!, US English, and Frances With Wolves. We love off broadway, can't wait to get back .
- We are putting together our own show sometime soon, probably at Plush. Also in talks with the Firebird. It's been too long since we've played the Firebird.
- Recap: Not playing a ton of shows at the moment, working on finishing CD. Touring in the fall. Working on designs for Tshirts. Few show announcements. One year as a band!